Our professional opportunities help you reach your career goals.
Located in Burlington, Massachusetts, we thrive on the entrepreneurial spirit of a small company bolstered by the resources and security of belonging to a larger company, inVentiv Health.
Whether you are a clinical pharmacist, an analyst or an accountant, we look for employees who are excited to:
- Join our important mission, doing work that matters
- Work on small teams with visibility
- Advance within a growing organization
- Work in a professional but informal office environment
- Gain broad pharmaceutical industry knowledge
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Statistical/Research Analyst — Healthcare Data Analytics
The Statistical/Research Analyst will work with a small team led by the manager, Statistical/Research Analysts. This Analysis Group provides vital support to all other key functions of the company: research and development, marketing, finance, and operations. Team members analyze patient compliance programs, form hypotheses, dissect patient data, evaluate program performance, and explore trends. The Analyst will be responsible for generating and analyzing reports for management and pharmaceutical clients. Specific responsibilities include running analytical reports in SAS and Excel, assisting in the development of methodology, and collaborating with analysts in the interpretation of results.
Qualified candidates will have superior problem solving and analytic skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple projects. The successful candidate also enjoys a fast paced work environment with many time deadlines and has an interest in the pharmacoeconomic sector, a strong knowledge of SAS software, and exceptional personal qualities.
- M.S. in Statistics, Biostatistics, Public Health, Economics or related field required
- (PhD in Statistics or Biostatistics a plus)
- Recent college grads strongly considered
- Up to 5–8 yrs of experience a plus
- Proficiency in writing maintainable, supportable, well-documented SAS code
- Proficiency in SAS macro programming and SQL
- Experience with advanced data manipulation techniques required
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis background
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy is required to assess the quality of output and investigate potential issues
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Ability to interact with and respond to varied levels of management, and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Previous experience with healthcare data a plus
To apply for a full-time position with excellent benefits at Adheris, please submit your résumé online or fax it to 781-229-8878.
Adheris is an equal opportunity employer.