Our professional opportunities help you reach your career goals.
Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, with additional offices in Blue Bell, PA, Parsippany, NJ, and Tampa, FL, we thrive on the entrepreneurial spirit of a small company bolstered by the resources and security of belonging to a larger company, inVentiv Health.
Whether you are a clinical pharmacist, an analyst or an accountant, we look for employees who are excited to:
- Join our important mission, doing work that matters
- Work on small teams with visibility
- Advance within a growing organization
- Work in a professional but informal office environment
- Gain broad pharmaceutical industry knowledge
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Project Coordinator (Temp to Perm)
The Project Coordinator is responsible for maintaining database integrity for highly visible and complex manufacturer and retailer programs. From a program’s setup through to its execution, the Project Coordinator is responsible for program evaluation, data requirements and quality checks to ensure the client’s objectives are met. This position serves as a knowledge center for internal customers regarding systems and program design, and is a resource for testing new functionality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform quality checks for all program delivery types; including in-pharmacy communications, direct mail, IVR and digital program execution. Use attention to detail and critical thinking skills to complete checks.
- Monitor timely program executions through internal processes to meet operations and marketplace deadline requirements.
- Execute and complete all steps required for program execution through processes.
- Consult internal account representatives to understand client objectives and program execution strategy.
- Process new programs and updates to meet client objectives.
- Set up program data using thier appropriate applications and systems.
- Perform quality checks for program delivery types: in pharmacy, at home, in office, digital and IVR communications.
- Ensure products are completed to meet Operations requirements for the marketplace deadlines.
- Develop a strong understanding of all products, processes and internal systems.
- Research and resolve executional issues. Assist internal partners in troubleshooting program issues that may arise.
- Process retailer exceptions to adhere to retail chain requirements and legal restrictions.
- Ensure comprehensive understanding of assigned subject matter topics. Create and update documentation on Client Operations related topics.
- Consult internal clients on system capabilities and functionality, making recommendations based on process knowlege to best serve both the clients’ and business objectives.
- Assist with training team members and internal clients.
- Other duties and special assignments.
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills: Ability to achieve the level of technical knowledge and professional skills with the application and query tools used to perform duties and responsibilities. Keep up with current developments and trends in area of expertise. Display a strong work ethic demonstrated in attendance, punctuality, maturity and dedication.
- Initiating Action: Use you product know-how to anticipate the consequences of decisions. Take prompt action and proactively communicate recommendations to meet a program’s requirements.
- Quality Orientation and Managing Workflow: Maintain stable performance and positive attitude when managing workflow to meet demanding deadlines. Organization in work habits to ensure work is thoroughly completed with the highest quality.
- Adaptability: Ability to change and manage priorities to meet multiple deadlines. Ability to adjust to new structures, processes and requirements.
- Communication: Clearly and effective communicate information and ideas.
- Collaboration: Work effectively and cooperatively with team and internal clients.
Education and Experience
- Associate or non-specific Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-3 years professional experience preferred. Healthcare business experience a plus.
- Detail oriented
- Mathematical and analytical skills
- Critical thinking
- Understanding data concepts
- Ability to learn internal applications
- Effective and accurate verbal and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Database query applications a plus